Information we collect:
We collect your name and contact details such as phone number and email address through website enquiry form.
How we use your information:
The information that you share is collected and stored and is used primarily to contact you in relation to your enquiry and is not used for marketing or advertising purposes. We may seek your preference for how we contact you about your dental care such as by email.
Transfer of your personal information outside UK:
We do not transfer your personal information outside UK.
- You have right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information.
- You have right to access your personal information and to be informed about its use.
- You have right to rectify your personal information.
- You have right to have your personal information erased (for example, information about your dental treatment)
- You have right to restrict the use of your personal information (for example, sending you reminders for appointments or information about our service)
- You have right to object to the use of your personal information.
- You have right to complain to a supervisory authority.
For more information on Data Protection Privacy Consent for Patient please click here to download the pdf form.